2 min read
Think of the ways you pamper yourself. Do you go to the spa for massages? Wrap yourself up in a soft blanket? Enjoy some time in the great outdoors? Much like humans, dogs sometimes need extra TLC, too. Here are 10 ways your furry friend can live an anything-but-ruff life.
1. Set up your pup on an outdoor dog bed. She'll love getting fresh air, listening to birds, and spending time with you in your backyard.
2. Think about your baby's safety—your fur baby, that is. When you take your dog for a ride in the car, be sure to use a dog car seat. She'll be more comfortable, and your mind will be at ease, too.
3. Give your pup the perfect place to nap with a comfortable, yet stylish, blanket. Throw it over a chair and read next to her or simply sit by a warm fire.
4. Help ease your dog's joint pain with a companion ramp. Whether she's prone to joint problems or getting up there in years, a ramp is the perfect way for your dog to continue to sleep in your bed or peek out a window whenever she likes.
5. Give her a dog bed made in the softest material possible. You just might want to "borrow" it and use it as your own pillow.
6. Make a trip in a crate more comfortable for your dog with a crate pad. Travel can certainly be stressful on a pet, so create a soothing spot for her to sleep while on the road.
7. If your pup suffers from hip dysplasia or is simply a senior, a mobility harness can give her the lift she needs.
8. Give her a comfy place to hide or relax with a Snuggi Luxe. It might become her go-to place to retreat to during thunderstorms.
9. When you're lying on the couch watching movies, your dog can do the same thing with a couch of her very own. Popcorn not included.
10. We bet you're already doing this step, but be sure to give her plenty of hugs, kisses, and snuggles!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
2 min read
4 min read
1 min read
Ladies and gentlemen, it is our pleasure to introduce you to Ruby. Ruby is a brown and white mixed breed with big gold eyes that will melt your heart. She is the second youngest of our four legged crew. We think she is between 4 and 5 years old.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Occasionally, we'll send you updates on new products but we mostly just send pictures of pups loving life!
Learn about our mission and how our quality products care for your companion. But, we mostly just send pictures of pups loving life.